Everyone’s got their own path when it comes to bringing their ideas to life and creating the life of their dreams; and for some of us that path involves a hefty dose of laziness.
Insert The Art of Laziness. A book written to honor the journey of us “lazy (creative and/or entrepreneurial) bastards,” and support us in getting the most enjoyment and productivity out of our laziness, and therefore our life.
If you, or those around you, have ever agonized over your laziness in a state of confusion this is the book for you. After reading The Art of Laziness you will:
- Understand why you’re lazy and how your laziness assists you in your spiritual development.
- Understand how laziness helps you in creating physical manifestations so that you can consistently use it to turn your thoughts into reality and literally create the life of your dreams.
- Differentiate laziness from other often-confused-with states, like procrastination and depression, so that you’re able to get the most out of your lazy moments in life.
- Rid yourself of any society-fueled guilt or shame around laziness so that you can have a more accepting and loving relationship with yourself.
- Use laziness to have more satisfying and rewarding creative experiences, diverse life experiences, and a richer and fuller life experience overall.
Available online wherever books are sold.